Strongly suggest that you consider this video. The speaker is a lawyer from the Canadian Civil Liberties Association – you will NOT believe what’s coming down the pipeline!
On Monday November 18, 2013 Toronto Centre Debates is hosting an ALL Candidates FATCA centric debate on this issue.
When: Monday November 18, 2013 – 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Where: Don Mills United Church – 126 O’Connor Drive.
- Anti-FATCA movement gains momentum – Time to protest Canadian banks (torontocentredebates.wordpress.com)
- All #TorCen candidates have been invited to the ONLY ALL Candidates @TorontoCentre debate on November 18, 2012 (torontocentredebates.wordpress.com)
- Anti #FACTA groups @IsaacBrockSoc and Maple Sandbox write open letter to @CdnBankers – Excellent summary of how FATCA hurts Canadians (torontocentredebates.wordpress.com)
- @TorontoCentre Debates ALL #TorCen candidates to #FATCA Centric All Candidates – November 18/13 (torontocentredebates.wordpress.com)
- McGill Law Prof Allison Chrstians discusses #FATCA on CBC The Current – Nov. 13/13 (torontocentredebates.wordpress.com)